Purchase design package
Kitchen Remodel Package
Remodeling Design Plan Pricing
1st Visit: Free
Block of 10 hours: 1000.00 (Minimum)
Additional Blocks of 5 hours each: $500
Additional Single Hours: $125.00 per hour
918 Interiors will:
● Provide you with answers to your questions and professional advice for your design plan.
● Provide you with a rough concept, ideas, options, and strategies based upon the information you provide.
● Coordinate Materials: Design Fee will cover time spent shopping pulling samples of all materials needed such as paint colors, lighting, countertops, tile & custom tile designs with sketches for client and installer, and consultation on site.
● Give you access to many types of resources in terms of products and people.
● Make your space unique & develop a design that will be an extension of your personal style.
● Help you achieve the look you are going for in your space.
● Give you our Designer Discount on all materials. All materials purchased through 918 Interiors will be sold at a rate of Cost+15%.
BENEFITS OF A DESIGNER
o A designer can give you a professional assessment of your situation that will will lead to a solid plan of action.
o A designer can keep you on budget and save you time and effort.
o Hiring a designer can help you to avoid costly mistakes that will not only help you save money but can increase the value of your home.
o A designer will be able to build “a stronger bridge” between you and your architect or contractor early on and can head off design misses in your overall plan.
o There are things available to designers that are not available to the general public in terms of connections, resources and general merchandise.
o In addition to vendor resources, designers have many home improvement industry contacts.
o Designers are trained to think differently, spatially and to see an overall picture that clients often cannot. Thinking outside of the box is what designers do all day long.
o A designer can add a great deal to the aesthetic of your home.
o A designer is a professional with a trained eye that can automatically tell you if there is something wrong or right with a space. Having that immediate consult is a major advantage when making aesthetic decisions. It is the result of years of experience. Often times homeowners try to do it all themselves and get frustrated.
o Interior design is a skill and an art that will only enhance the space and the quality of your life in the space. Hiring a pro raises the level of that experience and makes your house a home.
o A designer can help you tell your visual story.